Alcohol and Other Drugs Sector
The Redbourne Group has worked with AOD sector clients for more than 15 years by providing telephone hotline and custom software solutions. rediCASE case management software was and continues to be developed in consultation with community and health sector representatives.
In late 2015 the Council of Australian Governments (COAG) endorsed the Federal Government recommendations in establishing a role for Primary Health Networks (PHNs). The purpose of the PHN is to coordinate the planning and commissioning of drug and alcohol treatment services.
There are strict governance and reporting requirements for health and community service providers receiving any government funding.
This created a need for effective client and case management systems in driving to better outcomes. rediCASE is a proven Australian case and client management system that can deliver the information requirements specified by Federal or State Government, and PHNs.
rediCASE client management system delivers and meets the needs of the health and community sector with respect to these 5 requirements:
- Encourage and support the provision of early intervention and brief intervention, including assessment, development of care plans and referral into drug and alcohol treatment services.
- Ensure appropriate data collection and reporting systems are in place for all commissioned services to inform service planning and contribute to ongoing monitoring and evaluation at the regional and national level, utilising existing infrastructure where possible and appropriate.
- Develop and implement systems to support sharing of consumer history and information as appropriate between service providers and consumers, building on the foundation provided by My Health Record and according to privacy provisions.
- Facilitate ongoing sharing of information across the PHN network and with the Department, including on innovative approaches.
- Establish and maintain appropriate consumer feedback procedures, including complaint handling procedures, in relation to services commissioned under the Activity.
Mandatory reporting data sets which are part of the software and all updates maintained by rediCASE include AODTS, NMDS, COMS, NADA, NSW NMDS and VADC.
For more information on the rediCASE case management software solution click here to see the features or call us today on 1800 783 336 to arrange a demonstration.