rediCASE provides the case management software solution for organisations providing care to Australia’s disability sector.
rediCASE is an Australian developed case management solution specially built for Australian requirements. It addresses reporting requirements for federal, state and other funding channels. rediCASE has easily customisable fields and can accommodate emerging reporting changes as required.
In one fast and simple solution rediCASE provides a comprehensive case management solution for all clients and programs. It enables disability service providers to:
- Establish and maintain client records easily
- Record case files and outcomes directly
- Manage intake waitlist and appointments
- Produce real time client and practice activity reports
- Track and report on client outcomes
- Meet National Minimum Data Set, state and federal reporting requirements
- Manager referrals
- Set up and act on notifications
For more information on the rediCASE solution call us today on 1800 783 336 to arrange a demonstration.