Domestic and Family Violence Sector
The increasing focus at all levels of government and society on Domestic and Family Violence is seeing more funding being directed to support the victims of violence and prevention programs.
rediCASE case management solution can manage the complexity of issues and services delivered by a support agency and its network.
rediCASE is an Australian developed case management solution specially built for Australian requirements. It addresses reporting requirements for federal, state and other funding channels with easily customisable fields that can accommodate emerging reporting changes as required.
It has the flexibility to underpin case and crisis workers supporting people experiencing family and domestic violence. As a solution for the sector it is capable of tracking:
- Social work counselling / relationship support services
- Telephone crisis counselling and support
- Information about relevant services/ third party referrals and safety options
- Payments (parenting, income support, crisis, child support)
- Emergency accommodation
- Attending with police at, or just after, incidents to support those affected
- Court attendance / support
- Case tracking (when the person using violence is charged with an offence);
- Community education and training
- Medicare/ Centrelink
- Crisis / Family Violence intervention programs
- Outreach / support programs for you people
- Support groups
In one highly customisable program rediCASE can provide a comprehensive case management solution to those supporting Australians in crisis.
For more information on the rediCASE solution call us today on 1800 783 336 to arrange a demonstration.