Financial Counselling Sector
For organisations providing financial counselling services and helplines to Australians experiencing financial hardship rediCASE delivers the case management software system.
The rediCASE referral and reporting functions required by the Commonwealth Financial Counselling and Commonwealth Financial Counselling Helpline are part of a minimum data set that is a standard feature of our software.
For counselling service providers that need a powerful client management software tool rediCASE can:
- Assess clients to determine their eligibility.
- Assist and case-manage clients in financial difficulty to address their financial problems, make informed choices and build longer-term capability to budget and manage their money.
- Manage effective referral pathways internally and/or with local support services (i.e. family relationship services, job active providers, refugee services, domestic violence services, mental health, housing programs and other financial wellbeing and capability services) to address underlying causes of financial stress (i.e. mental health, housing, substance abuse, gambling).
- Provide full reporting of client outcomes per government specified metrics.
rediCASE client management software is the proven solution which is used by many Australian financial counselling services.
How does rediCASE support financial counsellors?
- Handles intakes, assessments and caseloads for financial counselling and emergency relief funds
- Manages referrals to secondary providers and treatment plans
- Converts paper forms/ documents to electronic versions within a system, e.g. scanning, birth certificates, bank statements, custody arrangements.
- Books and manages appointments with alerts, calendars
- Captures and reports mandatory government data sets fully complying with Data Exchange (DEX) submission requirements
- Inputs information each agency needs for their own records as well as government data (via customised screens)
- Tracks client contacts including provision of support, commitments, vouchers outcomes, and whatever else you set the system up to track and report on.
For more information on how rediCASE could be a suitable solution for organisations providing Commonwealth Financial Counselling, Commonwealth Financial Counselling Helpline or Emergency Relief, call us today on 1800 783 336 to organise a demonstration.