Other Services Providers
rediCASE supports many other service providers including:
- Aged Care
- Community Services
- Homeless Shelters
- Student Support
- Youth Services
rediCASE is a suitable case management software solution for many organisations who provide services to help their local and wider community. Our web-based software developed and managed by an Australian based team, make rediCASE robust, reliable and secure.
A few facts about rediCASE:
- rediCASE includes the required Federal and State Government data collection elements, saving our clients the need to double entry or transfer from another system.
- Customisation of rediCASE for client-specific requirements and their unique workflows is possible.
- The rediCASE and development team can build large-scale, tailored, case management solutions for service providers in relatively short time.
- We have a large support team and systems in place to help clients get up to speed with the software.
- Ongoing support training and upgrades deployed without affecting the day to day user access.
In addition to providing a cost-effective Australian case management software solution, the Redbourne Group also has extensive experience in providing telephone hotline solutions in response to government contracts for health, community services and policing.
By using rediCASE client management software, case managers, clinicians, counsellors, service admin and health workers have fast and secure access to:
- Client name, contact details and demographics
- Photographic identification
- Medicare and Centrelink details
- Relationship mapping of family and community
- Criminal and mental health history
- Case plans and goals
- Case and clinical notes
- Time and resources tracking per contact
- Appointments and schedules
Plus a host of data sets and other fields that can be easily added as required for tracking and reporting.
Give us a call or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if rediCASE client and case management software is right for your team.