rediCASE is an advanced case management system developed in Australia specifically designed for the needs of service providers and treatment facilities caring for drug, alcohol and mental health clients and a growing list of other health and community service-type programs. As such it is highly flexible and scalable software solution.
It is not a system that has evolved from a general practice offering, international provider or an application shoe-horned for Australian case management requirements. It has been purposefully developed by The Redbourne Group, based in Brisbane, with clients all over Australia.
rediCASE allows you to quickly enter and maintain records. It features easy to navigate screens that guide you through data collection with simple point and click functions.
- Client name, contact details and demographics
- Photographic identification
- Medicare and Centrelink details
- Relationship mapping of family and community
- Case plans and goals
- Case and clinical notes
- Time and resources tracking per contact
- Plus a host of sector specific data sets