The system provides a large variety of easy to operate and easy to interpret reports that allow your organisation to understand client and resource needs, client trends and treatment effectiveness, such as outcome and statistical reports
Many funding agencies require mandatory reports with strictly defined data items. When creating a program in rediCASE, the system will ask you if it is funded by a particular funding source and if so, applicable data items attached to the program will be mandatory in your setup.
As well, rediCASE:
- Provides a large variety of easy to operate and easy to interpret reports
- Meets National Minimum Data Set (NMDS) reporting requirements
- Red asterisk fields have to be complete before an entry can be saved
- Captures all State government reporting requirements, e.g. for Alcohol Drug Information System (ADIS)
- Captures figures for OATSIH requirements
Below is an example of a standard report within rediCASE that can show information across a set time period and age demographic.
Below is an example of how mental health practitioners can use rediCASE when it comes to tracking K10+ outcomes.
Below is an example of AOD usage throughout a treatment plan.
Below is an example of how rediCASE can report physical, psychological, social and environmental metrics.
The following screen shows an example of an OATSIH Summary screen.