Choosing the right software is no small feat. There is a lot to consider when deciding on what tools to invest money in. Here at rediCASE we want you to make an informed and educated decision about what software to buy, as it is incredibly important for the organisation and budget.
How do you know if you are making the right decision on what software to purchase?
rediCASE are here to help. We have listed seven questions below that you need to think about.
- How much will it cost and what value is it going to add?
- Will we need assistance in implementing?
- Is the software company prepared to fix bugs?
- How often will they push updates?
- Is it customizable enough to meet our needs?
- What kind of support do they offer?
- What kind of security does the software provide?
If you are looking at investing in new software or replacing the current one you have, rediCASE is here to answer all your questions.
Our team wants you to keep in mind exactly what your needs are going to be and our customizable software will help to make your jobs easier and more efficient. Speak to one of our knowledgeable specialists today!
rediCASE is a case management software owned and managed by the Redbourne Group. The rediCASE team is based in Brisbane and Melbourne supporting community, mental health, and allied health-based organisations across Australia.